Pages

{October}

Friday, October 27, 2017

When we lived back east fall was my absolute favorite time of the year. I loved the walks to the park with the leaves crunching under our feet. I loved baking in the afternoons while children napped. I loved the extra blankets on the beds. We have been without the foliage and the cool breezes for years now. I miss the fall. Its not the same. Its still hot here. I wear sandals every day & the children still wear shorts with their school uniforms. I sometimes day dream that it is overcast and chili outside. Alas we still need air conditioning in the car.
We have been having fun embracing this 90 degree fall with some new & old traditions.
School fall festivals (just like in Texas...but truth, Texas was way better. You know what they say... everything bigger in Texas.) & we made haunted gingerbread houses & we went to the same ranch we have been going to since we moved here. This time my mother was able to come along. I hope these outings will be well remembered by our children as they grow.



















































































No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground