Pages

{white shirts & slush}

Friday, August 26, 2016

I posted a whole lot of pictures of girls camp this month but have yet find a way to put into words the spiritual experience I had up on that mountain...and the fun too! It was a dream, & I had a hard time adjusting back to real life. 
But I did with the help of my sweet family & great friends & 7 eleven. 
We filled up pitchers with slush & put on white t-shirts & made delicious messes! 
Its hard to believe summer is ending. Tonight we had Tre's middle school orientation/meet the teachers. I am not ready to send him off to middle school, but he is one excited kid. It was bound to 
happen someday I guess...I hate how fast time is slipping away. 

(I will get to writing about camp soon!)






















No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground