Pages

{in the meantime}

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Rod, Since I cannot send you mail anymore, Ill share our days here! The weather is getting warmer. It seems early for 80 degrees, & it reminds me that the heavy heat will be returning soon. The children are already so excited to swim in the pool. Everyday they check the temperature with fingers & toes. the pool is still much too chili. They spend most of their free time in the backyard or in the culdisac on scooters & bikes or playing hop scotch or just making mud with cups of water. I am so grateful that the children have made cute neighbor friends. I had been certain they would never have playmates next door, but lucky for our family they do!  This weekend was nice with aunt carol & uncle kevin & katie here with my parents & us. The kids asked everyone to play with them & they felt very loved. My mom beat me to the laundry everyday! washed, dried, folded & put away! She has to have a clone. she is amazing! We explored the city one night & then hiked another day. We had a nice visit for sure. We missed you & craig so much! I could see how much Katie missed craig & I wonder if I have that same look of longing everywhere I go too. I am so excited to share these moments with you, but in the mean time here are some pictures from our weekend! We love you darling! 


















































2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Jenni, you are an amazing woman. Your family is beautiful!

Kim-the-girl said...

Jenni, you are an amazing woman. Your family is beautiful!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground