Pages

{belly flops}

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Last week I was an emotional wreck of a mother. Sometimes that happens. But the weekend was nice with a spontaneous lunch with neighbors & Sunday happened to be particularly uplifting. We kicked off this week with a trip to a natural spring fed pool. The pool, park & picnic was definitely a hit. We brought along Tre's buddy N. Tre loved having him by his side all day. Us ladies even got brave & did the rope swing. & Ill tell ya. I'm paying for it BIG time tonight! My neck is just about ready to give up on me all together. & to think I thought I was athletic. I stand corrected! I screamed like a crazy person because it was all I could do to make myself jump each time. The things we do for our kids! They loved seeing their mommy's swinging from a rope & plunging/belly flopping/dropping into the spring water. I handed the camera off to Tre to capture us crazy people. We sure have fun together. When these babies are all grown up & we no longer can hear their voices in the yards I am certain they will have fond memories of their childhood friends. & I will too. 



























































2 comments:

Kalen said...

Oh my goodness! That looks like so much fun!!! I want to go!!

Kim-the-girl said...

That place looks completely awesome!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground