Pages

{Back to Vegas}

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

I could kick myself! I was having so much fun visiting with my sweet Vegas friends that I took next to no pictures! I hate it! We went to Vegas after dropping T off at EFY with Dane (pictures on that to follow. its so stinking cute!)  It was a 17 hour trip broken up in 2 days and the kids were real troopers! We missed Rod a lot. We ate all his favorite Provo food for him. 
While in vegas we visited with the keys and our St. Rose friends the Gublers, & the Riddles. heather put together a super fun full day of partying with swimming, so much yummy food and play. The kids just had the best time. We were blessed that our sweet Sorrenson friends & the Keys opened up their him eto us so the kids could;ld have some space to be while I was at my dentist appointment. We loved seeing all our little friends and I loved seeing my friends. Its always hard to start over. Taking a break from the start over process and being welcomed by wonderful friends was just what we needed. It went by so fast! We had planned to go back in October, but that may be on hold a few extra weeks. Something big is in the works and its pretty much consuming the next few weeks. It's good news. Im just not ready to talk too much about it! I don't want it to flop!




No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground