Pages

{Britt get the priesthood}

Friday, February 22, 2019

My heart is bursting! With the new youth changes, our Britton at age 11 received the priesthood from his Dad. He passed the sacrament alongside his big brother & as they walked the isles passing the sacrament, blessing others with their priesthood, I cried. Heavy, not subtle tears kept on coming. After sacrament meeting others stopped me & texted me telling me that watching Britton pass the sacrament, & watching Tre whisper in his ear extra bits of direction had them crying too. Tre cares for Britt with so much tenderness and love. Britt looks up to Tre with admiration & appreciation. At night when they should be asleep, I will find them sitting on Britt's bunk bed talking and quietly laughing trying to sneak a few extra minutes out of the day. I am so glad they have each other. I am so glad these boys have a Dad who shows them just what a priesthood man is. I will never forget that special spirit we all felt as Britt passed the sacrament for the very first time. We were so proud of both our priesthood boys! T also received the call to be teacher's quorum president & Britt called to be the deacons quorum secretary. It is fun to watch them be challenged & grow into the men they are meant to be! 








No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground