Pages

{Waffles!}

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Its not every day you get to have your favorite food truck in your front yard! The kids were so excited Thursday night as Waffle Love drove up to our house! I hosted the Relief Society Christmas party this year. The theme was waffles and pajamas. So naturally I had to have Waffle Love come to my house! They are originally out of Utah, but have trucks now in Arizona and here in our city. The children ordered their waffles before all the ladies so that I could settle them in my room for a picnic and Christmas movie. I loved having all the ladies in our home. Now the kids are asking for food trucks for all our parties.  & Tre wants to work for Waffle Love when he turns 16. wouldn't that be fun! 

We also have been using the hot tub at night. We play the 3 word game where one child says 3 words and another has to make up a story using those words. We get a kick out of it & its just nice to be in one spot  together. We do miss Rod so much though! We are excited for him to return in a few weeks. Its just not the same without him! 

j









No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground