Pages

{June 19th}

Monday, June 20, 2011

For fathers day we...
1) survived church with 4
2) watched britt stick his tongue out while the rest of the primary sang pretty songs about dads
3)played dress up & battled bad guy graduates/cow boys.
4) ate gussied up chicago style hot dogs with root beer
5) gave Rod a basket of italian treats
6) had baths
7) facetimed with Omah & Opah
8) talked to Dad sclater
9) actually emptied a few boxes--miracle!
10) had a fun day.

nothing big, just simple family time. I sure love the father of my 4! (thats you Rod!)

1 comment:

marie said...

I love the pictures. At first I thought it was Britt in the saucer and not Presley. She is looking like a one year old sitting up and making pizza. Love it. What a fun Father's Day! I also love dress-up fun. xxxxoooo

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground