Pages

{Jealousy}

Tuesday, September 21, 2010





------------------------

Every now & again I convince Rod to send a picture from his phone of his adventures.
I have to admit...Im jealous!

I am jealous of all the places he is seeing,
food he is eating (glorious food!)
but, especially of the people he meets!
He always meets the nicest people!
Like this past month he met Matt & his family, the Tureks
(you have to see their pictures of sweet baby joshua
& a piece of this genermous pizza! click here! )
& years ago while away for officer training he met Ethan, & Ill tell you,
I love that family & we have never even met.
Kim & Ethan are just as sweet as can be,
& their kidd-os are dolls...click here for proof!

It is such a comfort to know there are fantastic people out there
to keep my husband company while he has to be away from us!

3 comments:

Ava said...

Whoa! That's a BIG pizza pie!!!
p.s. I finally made a post on my blog and set 2 more up to go Wednesday& Thursday! You haven't commented in a long while... :( You'll have to check out my pictures with my new camera! I'm having so much fun with it! :)av

marie said...

What no picture of the Riverwalk, especially where Sandra Bullock stood for Miss Congeniality. LOL

What did Rod think of the Alamo? We thought it was so small in size. Love that area and the food is amazing..

Wish you were here getting to know AZ.. Love you all..

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh, you are so sweet! We're still waiting to get together with him... Ethan called him a couple weeks ago, we'll have to give it another try!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground