Pages

{On The Homefront}

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I took some pictures of a moment
big brother T & his littlest brother, Mads

were having.
They may all appear the same, but to a trained eye
(or the eye of T & Mads Mom)
they are very different indeed!
Follow me for a moment...
In this one I have the focus of 2 well behaved & happy boys.
Photobucket
While in this version taken only seconds later, Mads has put
a rather grumpy expression across his face. This boy has quiet the
diverse variety of expressions.
You never know what your gonna get.
Photobucket
while here T is gazing out the window at heaven knows what &
Mads is getting sleepier & sleepier as 6:30pm approaches.
tic-toc-tic-toc.
(Don't worry Madsy, I'm counting down too! Its been a wild day!)
Photobucket
& again, we wrap up the pictures with 2 content boys willing
to appease their mom's need for pictures.
Photobucket
After all, they wont be 4yrs. & 8 mos. forever.
Photobucket
But where is Britty?
Photobucket
he is busy with his brand-spankin' new
Little Einstein
figures
fresh from the Disney Store.
He just loved them to pieces.
Photobucket
As a special treat he got to watch
Little Einsteins Huge Adventure
& eat Cheeze-itz on T's bed.
I love the part when they finally get butterflies invitation
& make it to the butterfly family picnic.
wooh-hooo! One lucky boy!
Photobucket
We again wrapped up the day with a family prayer
via video conference.

*****
Dear Mom & Dad,
after further consideration of your exciting news....
I have deliberated.
You cannot move to AZ.
here are my reasons:
1) Ill miss you too dang much
2) the boys will miss you too dang much
3) we loved seeing mema & papa when we visited you.
4) We really enjoyed the pool
5) we really enjoyed the boat & buffets at the yacht club
6) Charlotte was fun with yummy food & adventures
7) I loved your house & the boy's room there.
8) Your not just a drive away.
9) no more instant & enthusiastic Sclater sitters
10) JUST DON'T LEAVE!
waaahhhhhhh....

Mom don't you dare start crying!!
I just want you to know I'm going to miss having you only 5 hours away.
Thank goodness for airplanes.
I am really happy for you. I know this is what you guys have been wanting.
But selfishly...I hate it!
Just means I need to start planning a trip to Arizona!
'cause we all know I cant go more then 6 weeks without my Mom.


No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground